Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or Open Office document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs (preferably DOI URLs) for the references have been provided.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. We accept dissertations or Capstone studies previously published in ProQuest, a dissertation or thesis database, or other similar situations if the derivative article is substantially revised into a journal article style. Please provide an explanation in the Comments to the Editor field if this is a dissertation/capstone-derived research article.
Section default policy
C’JAR provides immediate open access to the journal, which makes research freely available to the global public. All authors must agree to use the Creative Commons licensing version Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike: CC BY-NC-SA.
This license lets others remix, adapt, and build upon your work non-commercially, if they credit you and license their new creations under the identical terms.
(See this website for more information: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/)
Be sure you have ownership of all items within your article and have obtained all required permissions from any borrowed content, instruments, figures, etc. By submitting your APF, you warrant and guarantee to C’JAR that you have obtained such required items.
By submitting your article, you agree that C'JAR and you will have equal copyrights in the final published article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.